I suggest you ...

Problems importing articles from watching list

Problems importing articles from watching list.

Since about one week I can't import any articel from watchlist. Only directly entered article numbers work.
Maybe ebay changed layout of watchlst.

Please fix...

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andreas BussjaegerAndreas Bussjaeger shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dirk MatschukDirk Matschuk commented  · 

Same Problem here - I can't import my wathed items as long as I set the deafult server to eBay germany. When I switch to eBay US everthing is okay. Removing my account and re-entering it didnn't change anything.

• Andreas BussjaegerAndreas Bussjaeger commented  · 

Hi,

thanks for your hints...

Save Password did not help...

If I switch Default ebay Site from Germany to US it works (Joybidder detects new items) but I don't know If it would be wise to import items from foreign ebay site.

What should I do ? Work with foreign ebay site or wait for bugfix ?

Kind Regards,

Andreas Bussjaeger

• joybidder.supportAdminjoybidder.support (Admin, JoyBidder eBay Auction Sniper) commented  · 

Hi,
        I have just verified eBay.com that "my watch list" can be imported successfully. It could be country specific changes that causing this problem. Could you tell me what eBay site you are importing your watch list?

One common reason that user cannot import "my watch list" is because JoyBidder cannot login to eBay successfully. Please go to JoyBidder User Manager, select your eBay user ID and click the Save button to check if you can login successfully. Sometimes, remove the user ID from user manger and restart JoyBidder and then add eBay user ID back will solve the problem.

Please also check if eBay requires you to enter captcha during login. JoyBidder cannot login to eBay if captcha is required.

Thanks
        JoyBidder Support

Feedback and Knowledge Base