I suggest you ...

sniper bid is lower than Ebay's minimum bid in last few seconds

I lost a bid today becuse the sniper bid was lower than the Ebay minimum bid in last few seconds, even though it was higher than the bid that won - e.g. winiing bid was 103, mine was 104.5, ebay required 105.
Not sure how to fix this, but maybe an option to take it up to Ebay's closesed minimum bid on the item

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MartinMartin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • joybidder.supportAdminjoybidder.support (Admin, JoyBidder eBay Auction Sniper) commented  · 

If JoyBidder does that, it will, in fact, exceeds the max bid price the user has previously setup, without user's awareness. In this case, you will pay $105 instead of $104.5 to win the item. This practice gives a satisfying feeling of defeating the other bidders, but you may exceed your budget. The topic has been discussed often by snipers for the pro and con of doing this. My take on this is, it could be an interesting option so that some user can choose to enable to raise the max bid price to eBay minimum only once in such situation. However, this practice might need (although not always, depends on the latest price right before the snipe bid) to place 2 consecutive bids before auction ends, the lead time should be at least 10 seconds to be on the safer side.

Feedback and Knowledge Base