Display User's Local Currency Converted from USD
I note that I can set my Default ebay Site (Canada in my case) and Ships To Country (Canada), but is there a way for JoyBidder to display the Price, Shipping, Total Cost and Buy It Now in CAD? Should be able to pull that as well...
In my currency spreadsheet I use a link to the bloomberg cross-rates site for a quick set of major foreign exchange rates. Not sure if this could be incorporated.
thanks for the suggestion. We will consider this feature.
Column labeled "Local currency".
Button "set currency multipliers", which open pop-up window where:
- left side grid with two columns "Currency" and "Multiplier"
- right side from top to bottom:
* Drop down list where all currencies are (USD, EUR, GBP,...)
* Edit field for multiplier
* Button "Add"
* Button "Remove" (enabled only when line(s) is|are selected [multi selection] from grid)
Example: User from Euro-zone do next selections
1) From drop down, select EUR
2) Type to multiplier 1
3) Press "Add"
==> EUR with multiplier 1 is added to grid.
4) From drop down, select USD
5) Type to multiplier 0.77179
6) Press "Add"
==> USD with multiplier 0.77179 is added to grid.
7) Press "Close"
Now at main screen, item with "USD" "80" and "20" at "Shipping" (80+20=100) have value "77.18" at Column labeled "Local currency".
Would be a nice feature...